Join our world-class team of ambitious, experienced and visionary professionals.
1. AWS DevOps Software Engineers (Two Positions)
We are seeking a DevOps Software engineer to establish a DevOps environment with our product team as we look to improve efficiency through automation, enhance our existing environment, develop new products, and expand infrastructure. This person will lead migrations to AWS while supporting the current infrastructure. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience working closely with Agile development teams and enabling continuous deployments to SaaS platforms.
• Infrastructure and sysadmin expert implementing continuous integration and delivery in a multi-platform and AWS environment
• Setup, support, maintain and continuously improve our development, test and production environments
• Key player in the migration of our SaaS delivered service from hosted servers to AWS
• System configuration, scripting, managing automated builds, release and updates.
• Must be able to secure our AWS infrastructure using industry standard best practices and AWS recommendations.
• Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
• Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
• Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
• Must be able to efficiently use AWS Infrastructure and services in terms of cost-cutting measures.
• Should be familiar with the following AWS Services: EC2, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, Cloudwatch, Web Application Firewall, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk and Simple Notification Services.
• Coaching team members to be self-sufficient and implement DevOps best practices
Required Skills and Experience
• 1-2 years working with AWS in production environments
• 3+ years of working with a high-availability, high-transaction system
• 3+ years with Windows .NET environment, Linux knowledge a plus
• Strong scripting experience with PowerShell, Perl or Python
• Experience with Git and GitHub, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible or similar tools
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to research technical problems and find solutions
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including off-hours support
• AWS certifications are ideal
2. Senior Solutions Architect
Bluestack is looking to hire experienced and motivated Cloud technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth, strong interpersonal skills and customer context understanding.
Solutions Architects are self–motivated individuals with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology implementation, sales and/or consulting preferably in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Alibaba Cloud platforms.
You have immediate credibility with technologists and developers at all levels, from students to CIOs.
As a Solutions Architect at Bluestack, you will partner with customers, Sales managers, services delivery, and partners to craft scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of our services. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers. As a trusted customer advocate, the Solutions Architect will help customers understand best practices around platform integration.
Our Solutions Architects build architectures and provide prescriptive guidance across networking, storage, operating systems, virtualization, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, Hadoop, and mid-tier technologies (application integration, security, in-memory caches). You are experienced in continuous deployment in DevOps with technologies like Chef and Puppet, building web & mobile scale-out applications using memcache or Redis, building IoT use cases, and implementing big data analytics w/ technologies like Hadoop, Amazon EMR, Amazon RedShift, and Amazon Kinesis.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions and experience leading deep architecture discussions. You also have exposure to Alibaba and Azure Cloud services.
• As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the public cloud (AWS, Alibaba, Azure) platforms
• Educate customers on the value proposition of public cloud
• Participate in deep architectural discussions and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS while ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
• Author or otherwise contribute to Bluestack customer-facing publications such as whitepapers and proof of concepts
• In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of public cloud
• Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
• Capture and share best-practice project knowledge amongst the Bluestack community for re-use on other projects
Required Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in IT
• 5-7+ years design/architect/implementation/ experience with software applications
• 3+ years of experience in solution architecture
• 2+ years relevant experience in technology/software sales or pre-sales consulting
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
• Experience architecting/operating solutions build on AWS, Azure and/ or Alibaba cloud platforms
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background desired
UAE, Europe and Pakistan